Recent Why SERVPRO Before & After Photos

Taking Care of our Customers


Firefighters from 6 different companies battled to settle the fire in this Upper Makefield home. The family called SERVPRO of Levittown and we have been working... READ MORE



We Can Handle Any Size Disaster


Why choose SERVPRO? We can handle any size disaster! When this large warehouse experienced a fire, our SERVPRO team was able to completely mitigate the damages.... READ MORE



Sewage Back Up Destroys Family Basement


SERVPRO was called in to this Levittown basement after a sewage back up left major damage. Sewage back ups can be extremely dangerous and can hold harmful micro... READ MORE



Faulty Dryer Puts Whole House Under Smoke and Soot


After a clothes dryer caught on fire in the laundry room, almost every room in the house was left with significant smoke and soot damage. SERVPRO of Levittown w... READ MORE



Extreme Mold Damage


Mold is extremely dangerous and can grow rapidly in basements and crawl spaces due to the lack of air flow and extra moisture. Left untreated, these spaces can ... READ MORE



Protective paint coat seals out smoke smells and residue


A devastating fire took everything in its path at this local home in Levittown. Our team came in and performed demo work throughout the entire house, bringing i... READ MORE



Moldy Bathrooms


Don't let mold ruin your home's bathrooms! Bathrooms are often affected by mold due to the moisture and heat that build up in spaces like showers. In this home,... READ MORE



Fire Damaged Commercial Building in Levittown


Commercial Break Room Damage The break room is where all the employees gather to make lunch and shoot the breeze. This particular day someone forgot to turn off... READ MORE