Fire Damaged Commercial Building in Levittown
Commercial Break Room Damage
The break room is where all the employees gather to make lunch and shoot the breeze. This particular day someone forgot to turn off the heat to a burner and someone else placed a plastic plate on it.
The melted plastic fumed and caught fire causing the rest of the cabinets above the stove to do the same. The result was a lot of toxic fumes and smoke. The employees closed the door and evacuated.
After the fire was extinguished by firefighters the walls were viceroy with grime and smoke. We came in and cleaned the walls of the soot and deodorized the room. Some demolition had to be done but the result is a beautiful space that will be redesigned, a perk from having a fire.