About SERVPRO of Levittown
William J. & Bonnie A. Kelly
Owners of SERVPRO of Levittown
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust. We have been the industry leader for over 50 years gaining experience and reputation as leaders. We remain industry leaders year after year due to our expertise in the field and our ability to tackle whatever comes our way whenever help is needed.
SERVPRO of Levittown understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make the event "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO of Levittown specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke, water, and storm damage. SERVPRO of Levittown is also an industry leading mold remediation service as well. We provide an all-around restoration service with client-specific precision. Our total services include HVAC & carpet cleaning, deodorization, biohazard & trauma cleanup, and much more!
Our staff is highly trained in all aspects of property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification; rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge and experience to restore your property to pre-loss conditions. With a franchise network totaling over 1600 and counting, no commercial damage is too large for the SERVPRO system to handle. That being said, we're confident we can take care of your residential needs just the same.
Our individual story at SERVPRO of Levittown started under new ownership in 2013 when the franchise was purchased by Bill Kelly. That first year Bill and his team of 7 took off running, working hard enough to serve our new customers and earn the respect of returning SERVPRO customers as well. The hard work hasn’t stopped and that shows through our continued growth and recognition. Even today, with two franchises and almost 20 employees, we continue to thrive on fair, trustworthy work, with a dedication to our customers and the insurance companies that call us preferred vendors.
If you would like more information on our services and/or need to schedule an appointment, contact our office today at 215-785-1777.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- CMT - Commercial Carpet Maintenance Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - Other Training
- RCT - Rug Cleaning Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- SCI/SPI/SEN - Carpet Inspector
- SSI - Substrate Subfloor Introduction
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- BNI Newtown
- BNI Yardley
- Bucks County Chamber of Commerce
- Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration
- Director's Bronze Performance Award
- Director's Gold Performance Award
- Double Volume Award
- Director's Platinum Performance Award